Recently I attended a seminar on 'Chatting with God' ...sounds weird but we need to do something for termwork !!!Maybe it was meant to change people 's ideology about God but...
I do believe in God but not as an entity to worship or fear. I believe in His existence as a mathematical concept...an originator who created the world but let the rules of maths and science run it. He created the world as a maths equation where good balances evil, creation balances destruction, happiness balances suffering and after that the universe rolls on without God's interference or assistance For every Osama there will be a Mother Teresa. For every selfish person there will a big hearted philanthropist.... So God's role ended with creation and after that simple rules of maths runs the universe...
Why is there a leper on the streets dying of squalor? B'coz there is a certain Richard Branson being Sucked off by his secy. And why is there suffering for a leper and just prosperity for a Richard Branson ...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice way of looking at God :D
Post a Comment